5 kg Organic Raw Cashew W320 from Burkina Faso
€85.02 – €272.50
Units sold last week: 31
Organic Raw Cashew nuts W320 from Burkina Faso
In stock, usually shipped within 1 working day
- Large. whole cashew pieces, W320 =average 320 units in 1 pound
- Sourced from a small scale organic project in Burkina Faso (West Africa)
- Raw – not roasted
Buy organic raw cashew nuts in bulk
Here you can buy Premium cashew nuts in Bulk. Buy large quantities and save. Our organic Cashews are sourced from a small cooperative in Burkina Faso (West Africa). They grow and peel the nuts and therefore create value that helps to fight poverty in their community. Over 90% of Cashew nuts in the world are shipped to India and Vietnam to huge peeling factories, and from there are shipped world wide. The growers of the Cashew nuts usually get low price for their nuts and the value is added outside of their community. That is the reason we think it nice to source from a projects that grows, peels and packs the nuts.
How to store raw Cashew nuts?
You can store raw cashews in few ways. Choose which way is best suitable to you. Always avoid or minimize exposure to air, sun, heat and humidity. If you use re-sealable bags, squeeze the air out The most preferred options are first:
- In vacuum bag in the Freezer/ fridge. Nuts stay good after the until the best before date printed on the package.
- In vacuum bag at room temperature. Nuts stay good at least until the best before date printed on the package.
- In an air tight container/bag, in the fridge or freezer. Nuts stay good for about 5- 12 months.
- In an air tight container/bag, at room temperature. Nuts stay good for about 3- 8 weeks.
Avoid food spoilage: the “best before date” is just an indication. You should not throw away food just because it has passed the best before date. Check it yourself, smell, taste and decide for yourself if food is good to eat.
Nutritional values of Organic Raw Cashew nuts:
For 100g product:
Calories: 553 kcl/ 2313 kj
Total Fat: 44 g
– of which Saturated fat: 8 g
– of which Polyunsaturated fat: 8 g
– of which Monounsaturated fat: 24 g
Carbohydrate: 30 g
– of which Sugars: 6 g
Protein: 18 g
Dietary fiber: 3,3 g
Salt: 0.03 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Potassium: 660 mg
Gil's Bio Cashews
|Choose your bundle:|
2x 5kg, 3x 5kg, 4x 5kg, 5kg